Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Conflicting Nature of Christianity, Part #6

Earl Gillespie
The Conflicting Nature of Christianity
Part #6
The True Message of Christ

"When the messenger does not have a firm belief in the message or lack understanding of the message, often the messenger will change the message to make his views of the message seems more believable."  

Jesus made many declarations of the message that he was bringing to the world and the purpose  of His message is illustrated in John 14:1-3, Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.  From that point forward any message deemed to be from God must coincide with the fourteenth chapter of John.  There is no conflict or confusion in the message set forth by Christ. Christianity, in its attempt to be politically correct, to appeal to the masses has allowed its message to become hijacked and is used as the basis of many get-rich-quick schemes. 


It is not my intend to sound as if I am trying to purport a new message, rather I am trying to question why the message of Christ has been changed.  Ministers of different denominations preaching different messages.  How can this be true?  Is the Kingdon divided against itself?    If the messengers of the Kingdom is divided, either the messenger(s) is false or the kingdom is false.  (Not the true Kingdom.)  To validate  their position in the Kingdom of the Father, many will began with, "I got the Word of God in my Mouth", or "God told me."  . Once an admission of this type is made, no sane, indoctrinated, hijacked christian would dare speak out against the words that flowed from his mouth.  


This is an example of how the message is changing.  `Pope Francis says atheists who do good works can go to heaven. Billy Graham proclaims that you do not even have to know the name of Jesus to be part of the body of Christ. Joel Osteen says he does not know if unbelievers will be lost or saved because he cannot judge. One says he  doesn't want to go to Heaven broke, another says God want you to build up treasures here on earth. These professing Christians are not alone in their views. How sad is that?

I copied this from the internet, the author is unknown to me.  I will be happy to give credit where credit is due.  I think it is a timely piece and worth posting here.

A pastor was traveling last week, he saw an old man, and gave him a lift. While they were gone, the old man said; my son, do you know what happened in Heaven last night?  The pastor was terrified and hurriedly parked his car and asked; Sir, was you sleeping? How did you get the information about Heaven?  The Old man said; last night in Heaven, God became very angry with the man he had created and asked the Angels to blow their trumpets. The angel picked up their trumpet and as they were about to blow, Jesus fell  down on his knees and began to plead with tears. The blood that came out of His hands and body were very fresh. He told God that His death shouldn't be in vain.

God couldn't stand the pains of the saint and the wickedness of the evil ones. So He said; "I AM GIVING THEM THEIR LAST CHANCE." Jesus then turned to the angels and told them to move down in their numerous numbers to tell the world that: "THE END IS NEAR, JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON". The pastor (sweating and crying) asked; sir, how did you know this?
The OLD MAN replied; I am one of the Angels sent to the World. Please use every medium of communication to send this message. No time to waste, Please! And the old man disappeared.

Parts of the story might have a little hard to follow, but the real message of Christ came through clear.

Revelation 3:14-22  And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;  I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.



No comments:

Post a Comment